In this doc, we'll show you How to Create Custom Fields in Drip. There are a few additional steps to complete after that -
How to Create Drip Custom Fields in Deadline Funnel
1. Navigate to 'Integrations', and click on your Drip API Integration
2. On the next screen click on the drop down box in Step 1, type 'deadlinetext' and hit enter to create your custom field inside Deadline Funnel. (See instructions below if you prefer to create your custom fields in your Drip account):
3. That's it! We recommend that you test your API integration before running your campaign.
How to Create Custom Fields in Drip
1. Click on 'Forms' on the top navigation bar, then click on the name of the form you wish to edit:
2. Click the 'Fields' tab and enter 'deadlinetext' into the 'Label' and 'Identifier' boxes and click 'Add Field':
3. Click 'Save Settings’.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.