This integration allows you to set up an evergreen campaign with a deadline for Aweber. Previously, you could only integrate Aweber via an Optin Form, but now you can add people who are already on your list as well.
Set up the integration between AW Pro Tools and Deadline Funnel:
1. Click on Integrations in the top menu, then click "Add A New Integration":
2. Select AW Pro Tools from our list of email providers:
3. Copy the Webhook URL for use in the next section:
Create a SmartLink and Integrate with Deadline Funnel:
1. Log into AW Pro Tools and create a new Smart Link to move someone from their current list into your specific campaign:
2. Select the list you are emailing and click 'Next':
3. Choose your list action. For this demo, we selected 'Move to a new list':
4. Select the list you want them to move to and click 'Advanced Link Options':
5. Paste the Deadline Funnel WebhookURL into the AW Pro Tools 'Advanced Link Options box':
6. Select the drop-down box under 'Deadline Text custom field' and select 'deadlinetext', then click 'Activate Integration':
7. After the integration is activated, click 'Next'
8. In the options window, select 'No', so you will not run two actions at Once:
9. You now have a SmartLink you can use in an email to send customers to a specific URL, move them from one list to another and add them to a Deadline Funnel campaign:
Set Up an Email Link to use in Subsequent Emails
1. In your Deadline Funnel admin, navigate to Edit Campaign >> Emails. Here you can select your page URL and copy the email link to paste into your email. This ensures that your visitor receives the correct countdown when they visit your page:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.