Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Thrive Architect.
Adding a Floating Bar Countdown Timer:
1. In your Thrive Architect editor, click the gear Settings icon, choose 'Advanced Settings' and then 'Custom Scripts':
2. Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel Tracking code into 'Header Scripts' box on the left, click 'Save Work' and then copy the page URL:
4. Navigate to Pages and add the URL for your Thrive Architect page, then select 'Display Floating Bar' and click 'Save':
5. Visit the published page to see your floating bar. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar looks like:
Adding an Inline Countdown Timer:
1. Follow steps #1-3 above and then add your landing page URL in Pages with 'Display Inline timer', copy the Code Snippet provided, and click 'Save':
2. Drag a 'Custom HTML' Element into your landing page wherever you want your inline countdown to appear and paste the HTML snippet into the new Custom HTML box:
3. Save all your changes and visit your URL to see your inline countdown timer:
Add Portal to your page:
Please note that Portal is only available in the Create plan or higher
Add the tracking code to your page by following step #1-3 in the floating bar section above. Then navigate to 'Pages' in your Deadline Funnel admin. Click 'Add new page' and add the URL of your page, select 'Display Portal', add the URL where you want the page to redirect when the deadline expires, then click 'Save':
Once you hit save, Portal will appear on your page. Here's an example of what it will look like:
Please let us know if you have any other questions at email@example.com.