1. In your Deadline Funnel admin, click 'Tracking Code' and copy your Deadline Funnel Tracking code:
2. Now select the Optin Page you want to integrate with Deadline Funnel:
3. Click on 'Page Tracking', select the 'Analytics' tab and paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head Section Tracking Code' box and save all your changes:
4. Click anywhere on the form to open the settings, and then click on the drop-down under 'Choose where you want form data to go.':
5. Select your email service provider from the drop-down. (You must have integrated your Leadpages account with your email service provider.)
You can find step-by-step instructions on configuring your optin-box form here on the Leadpages site: Configuring opt-in form(s)
Once, you've integrated your optin page with your email service provider, click 'Publish', so you can copy the exact URL for your published Leadpage:
6. Navigate to Pages, 1) add your Leadpages URL, 2) select 'Start tracking on optin form submission', and 3) click 'Save':
Your optin page is now integrated with Deadline Funnel!
You can view your tracking details under Analytics > Event Tracking as seen here:
Please let us know if you have any other questions at email@example.com.