How to Add Countdowns to Your Teachery Pages
With Deadline Funnel you can add countdowns to your Teachery pages as:
- Floating bar countdown
- Inline countdown
- Both inline and floating bar
In this article we'll first discuss the Floating Bar method and then we'll discuss the Inline method.
How to Add a Floating Bar Timer to your Teachery Page
1. Start by clicking on the 'Tracking Code' tab in the menu of Deadline Funnel and hit Copy:
2. Now go to your Teachery account, open up the page you want to add the countdown to, and click on 'Add Tracking' at the top of the screen:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head Tag Tracking Code' box and hit 'Save':
4. Return to your Deadline Funnel account and go to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages. Add the URL of your page, select the Floating Bar timer, add a redirect URL if you have one, and hit save:
And you're done! The Floating Bar timer will now appear on your page. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar looks like:
Note: The timer will not appear in the editing template. You will need to open the actual page to see it.
Next let's discuss how to add an inline timer to your Teachery page…
How to Add an Inline Timer to your Teachery Page
1. For the Inline Countdown, you'll start by adding the tracking code to your Teachery page as explained in Steps 1-3 at the beginning of this
2. Once you've added the tracking code, you'll need to add the URL of the page to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages. This time select Inline Timer instead of Floating Bar, copy the code snippet provided, and hit 'Save':
3. Navigate back to your Teachery page and click on the section where you would like to add the Inline Timer, then select the HTML tab in the editing bar:
4. Paste the code for the Inline Timer where you want the timer to appear on your page, then hit 'Save':
That's it! Open up your page and you'll see the Inline Timer. :)
Note: The timer will not appear in the editing template, you will need to open the actual page to see it.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at email@example.com.