How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown Timer to Dragdropr:
1. Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
2. In your Dragdropr page editor, grab an HMTL block from the left hand menu and place it at the top of your page:
3. Click 'Edit in HTML Editor' and paste the Tracking Code in the box, then hit 'Save':
4. Click Save at the top:
5. Return to Deadline Funnel and navigate to Edit Campaign > Pages, then 1) add the published URL, 2) select 'Display Floating Bar', 3) add a redirect URL, and 4) click 'Save':
6. When you refresh your published page, you will now see your floating bar timer.
Using an Inline Countdown on Dragdropr:
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must complete these additional steps:
1. Navigate to Edit Campaign > Pages and add your landing page URL, select 'Display Inline timer', copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page, then click 'Save':
2. Back in Dragdropr, grab an HTML block and add it the section where you want the timer to appear:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the HTML box and hit 'Save':
4. Click save at the top and open up your page:
That's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.