Integrating your Thinkific Sales Page with Deadline Funnel enables you to create an evergreen funnel offering access to your course for a limited time.
The deadline will be personalized for each individual lead
When the deadline passes, Deadline Funnel will prevent that leadleads from visiting your course page
You can choose what URL to redirect a lead to after their deadline expires
Integrate your Thinkific Course with Deadline Funnel:
1. Once you have created your course sales page using site builder, click 'Settings' and copy your course page URL:
2. Create an 'Evergreen' countdown for your Thinkific campaign.
3. Add your expiring course page URL as your 1) first page and add the URL of your "Sorry you missed it" page as the 2) redirect after deadline URL, then click 'Finish:
4. In your Deadline Funnel admin, click on 'Tracking Code' to copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
5. In Thinkific, navigate to Settings >> Code & Analytics >> Site Footer Code:
6. Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the box and click 'Save':
7. When you view your Thinkific Course Page you will see your floating bar countdown timer. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar looks like:
Adding an Inline Countdown Timer to your Thinkific Page
1. In Pages, add your Thinkific URL, select 'Display Inline Timer', add an 'After' URL, copy the HTML code needed to show your inline timer on your page, and click 'Save':
2. Return to the Thinkific site builder and click to edit your course landing page:
3. Add a 'Text & media' section to your course page. Click the 'code view' icon, paste your Deadline Funnel inline timer code snippet to the page where you want your timer to appear and save all your changes:
4. When you visit your course page, you will see an inline countdown timer on that page where you inserted the code:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.