1. Navigate to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Emails and click the 'Image URL' to copy your animated countdown timer code:
If you are adding the Email Timer to multiple emails in your campaign, it is important that you copy a fresh code for each email that you’re adding it to.
Each time you copy the code, DF generates a new, slightly different code. So, for example, if you are using the timer in two different emails, you would click to copy the code and add it to the first email, then come back to Deadline Funnel, click to copy the code a second time, and paste that new code into your second email.
This helps to ensure that your subscribers always see an update deadline timer in their emails.
2. In your SharpSpring email editor, select Image from the elements tab:
3. Place the Image box where you want the timer to appear in the email and then click 'Image Options':
4. Paste the Image URL from Deadline Funnel in the Source box and hit Ok:
5. And now the timer will appear in your email:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.