Integrating your Thinkific Sales Page with Deadline Funnel enables you to create an evergreen funnel offeringlimited-time bonuses for each lead:
- Each deadline will be personalized on an individual basis
- Bonuses will only be available before the deadline
- The course will remain available on an evergreen, rolling basis
Create Two Versions of your Thinkific Course
You will create 2 versions of your Thinkific course and sales page, 1 with the bonuses and 1 without the bonuses.
1. The duplicate course button can be found in the courses area of your Thinkific account. Click the 'Duplicate Course' icon:
Thinkific will ask you to verify that you want to duplicate the course, and will then send you an email when the duplication is complete.
2. Edit the duplicate version of your course to add your bonus content to the course and sales page. Be sure to name the 2 courses so that you know which course contains the bonuses
Create your Thinkific Promotion in Deadline Funnel:
1. Preview the bonus course sales page in Thinkific to copy your bonus page URL:
2. Create an 'Evergreen' countdown for your Thinkific campaign.
3. Add your bonus course page URL as your 1) first page and add the regular course page (without the bonuses) URL as the 2) redirect after deadline URL', then click 'Finish:
4. In your Deadline Funnel admin, click on 'Tracking Code' to copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
5. In Thinkific, navigate to Settings >> Code & Analytics >> Site Footer Code and paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the box and click 'Save':
6. When you view your Thinkific bonus course page, you will see your floating bar countdown timer. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar looks like:
Adding an Inline Countdown to your Thinkific page
1. In Pages select 'Display Inline Timer', add an 'After' URL, copy the HTML code needed to show your inline timer on your page, and click 'Save':
2. Return to the Thinkific site builder and click to Edit your 'Bonus Course Page':
3. Add a 'Text & Media' section to your course page. Click the 'code view' icon, add your code snippet to the page where you want your timer to appear and save all your changes:
4. When you visit your course page, you will see an inline countdown timer on that page where you inserted the code:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.