In this guide, you will learn how to add a Floating Bar timer to your Smoove landing page(s). Please note: You can only use the Floating Bar timer on your Smoove landing page(s).
If you have any questions about these options - We have live chat in the bottom right hand corner of the screen Mon-Fri, 6am-6pm Eastern. Or you can shoot us a quick email at email@example.com :)
1. To start, navigate to the 'Tracking Code' section of your Deadline Funnel dashboard and copy your Tracking Code:
2. Now navigate to your Smoove landing page editor and click 'Advanced':
3. Scroll down to the 'Tracking Codes' section and paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Code (Head)' section, then hit Save:
4. Next, click on 'Publishing Options' in the top right hand corner:
5. And copy the URL of your page from the first box:
6. Return to Deadline Funnel Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages and click 'Add New Page'. Paste the URL of your page into the first box, add a redirect URL for after the deadline expires, and hit 'Save':
7. Now you can open up your Smoove landing page, and you should see the Floating Bar. Here's an example of what it will look like:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.