Whether you're testing a new campaign and want to delete all tracking records before going live, or about to start a new test and want to quickly clear all tracking records before you start, there's a quick and easy way to delete all tracking in your campaign.
Reset Tracking for your Entire Funnel:
1. You can delete all the tracking for your funnel by visiting Analytics:
2. Then click 'Delete All Events' > 'Delete all'
Reset Tracking for Date Range:
If you don't want to clear all the tracking, but just clear the tracking that started within a specific window of time, here's how to delete tracking records within a date-range.
1. In the Analytics > Event Tracking section, select the date range you wish to remove Event Tracking records for:
2. Click the drop-down menu on the "Delete All Events" button, select "Delete from selected dates":
3. Confirm that you are removing these records from the right campaign, and confirm the date range:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.