Before we get started, let's look at how our Sales Tracking works in Deadline Funnel.
The Deadline Funnel Sales Tracking feature works through a webhook. This is similar to the webhook you would use to trigger a deadline, but instead of creating a tracking record for your subscriber under the 'Tracking Started' section of your Analytics and assigning a deadline to it, it will create a tracking record under the 'Sales Tracked' section. This Sales Tracking record will have the email of the subscriber, the date of the purchase, and the amount and currency that you specify when you first create the webhook.
It's important to note that the Sales Tracking webhook will add a Sales Tracking record to your Deadline Funnel campaign any time a subscriber passes through that webhook in a Keap sequence. So it's very important that you create a Keap campaign that only runs based on an actual purchase, and you place the Sales Tracking webhook at the beginning of the sequence as an HTTP Post.
How to set up Sales Tracking with Keap
Ideally, you will already have your email platform connected to Deadline Funnel under the Integrations tab. But if you haven't connected them yet, you can review this guide, where you'll find instructions on how to connect your accounts.
Once that step is complete, you can continue with the rest of this guide.
1. Head to 'Integrations' in the top blue bar and select the campaign:
2. Now select 'New Integration', then choose 'Create Sales Tracking' in the popup and click next:
3. Make sure Keap is selected and click next:
4. Now select your Keap account and click next:
5. Choose your currency and the value for each sale, then copy the webhook:
6. Now just add the webhook to your sequence inside of Keap as an HTTP Post:
And that's it!
You can view your results in the 'Sales Tracked' section of Analytics:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen