In this doc, we'll show you How to Add a Countdown Timer to a GetResponse Landing Page. There are a few additional steps to complete as well -
Create your Deadline Funnel campaign
Before you can add the Deadline Funnel timer to your GetResponse landing page, you will need to create your first Deadline Funnel campaign.
Once you've created your Deadline Funnel campaign, you can follow the steps below.
We're here to help! Contact us on live chat (bottom right corner of the screen) Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm Eastern. Or you can shoot us an email any time at email@example.com. 🙂
Adding the floating bar and inline timer to a GetResponse landing page
1. In the Deadline Funnel admin, click on the Tracking Code in the menu. A lightbox will appear with the Tracking Code for your account, go ahead and click 'Copy the tracking code' to copy it to your clipboard:
2. Now go into your GetResponse account and navigate to the Landing Pages section. Locate the landing page you want to integrate with and click 'Edit Page':
3. Drag a 'custom code' element anywhere in the page and insert your Deadline Funnel tracking code from Step 1 into the dialog box. This block won't be visible on the public-facing page, so you can simply put it somewhere out of the way:
4. [Optional] If you have an inline timer, you will want to insert a second 'custom code' box into the page and then paste in your inline timer code, which is obtained from the same area as the tracking code in Deadline Funnel:
Paste it into the 'custom code' box in your page where you would like the inline timer to appear:
5. You can now publish the GetResponse landing page and add the resulting public page URL to the Deadline Funnel campaign (in Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages) as appropriate:
6. When this is done you should see your Deadline Funnel timer(s) appear on the landing page
And that's it! You're all set. :)
If you have any questions, please reach out to us in chat or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org