The API integration with KlickTipp is the easiest and most flexible way to integrate Deadline Funnel with your KlickTipp account.
Important : You will need to complete the setup of your first evergreen campaign before you will see Integrations in the top nav.
At the top of the screen you can see which Deadline Funnel campaign you're currently editing. Each Deadline Funnel campaign gets its own API integration.
1. Click on the Integrations tab in Deadline Funnel and then choose your campaign to set up your KlickTipp integration:
2. Click 'New Integration'
3. Select 'Create Deadline Funnel Tracking' and click 'Next':
4. Make sure that KlickTipp is selected and then click 'Next':
5. Copy your Deadline Funnel Webhook:
6. Add your Deadline Funnel webhook to your Outbound Events in KlickTipp by navigating to automation >> New Outbound:
7. Give your new outbound event a name, select your filter, and paste the Deadline Funnel Webhook URL into the 'Activation URL' box and click 'New Outbound Event':
Now the deadline will begin for each contact as soon as they reach that webhook in your automation.
Testing your integration
You can test by adding a contact to your automation, waiting for the webhook to happen, and then check under Analytics >> People Tracked in Deadline Funnel to confirm their email address was received by Deadline Funnel.
Important Note about Email Links
For the API integration to work you MUST use the Deadline Funnel email links in any of your emails that link to a sales page with a countdown timer, or that link to a page in your funnel that links to another page with your countdown timer.
In other words, the API integration requires that your subscribers click one of the Deadline Funnel email links before they reach a page with a countdown. This is necessary in order to make sure each subscriber is assigned the correct deadline.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen