You will need to use Zapier to integrate Intercom with Deadline Funnel.
First : Integrate your Deadline Funnel account with Zapier.
Second : integrate your Intercom account with Zapier. Intercom's instructions can be found here:
How to create your Zap to Trigger your Deadline with Intercom:
1. Make a Zap:
2. Select 'Intercom' as the Trigger App:
3. Select 'New Conversation' as the Trigger then click 'Save + Continue':
4. On the next screen click 'Test' and be sure you receive a 'Success' message:
5. On the next screen click 'Continue', then click 'Pull in Samples' to let Zapier pull sample data:
6. Next, choose Deadline Funnel for the 'Action App':
7. Click 'Start Deadline' then click 'Save + Continue':
8. Confirm the correct Deadline Funnel account has been selected and click 'Save + Continue':
9. Select the Deadline Funnel campaign you want to integrate and select the email field and click 'Continue':
10. Click 'Send Test to Deadline Funnel’:
11. You should see a success message that tracking was sent to Deadline Funnel, then click 'Finish':
12. Give your zap a name and turn it on:
Important Note about Email Links
For this integration to work you MUST use the Deadline Funnel email links in any of your emails that link to a sales page with a countdown timer, or that link to any page in your funnel that links to another page with your countdown timer.
In other words, the API integration requires that your subscribers click one of the Deadline Funnel email links before they reach a page with a countdown. This is necessary in order to make sure each subscriber is assigned the correct deadline.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.