Please watch this training on the fundamentals of integrating automated webinars into your marketing funnel first.
You can now integrate EverWebinar with Deadline Funnel using Zapier to connect with more email service providers and other 3rd-party services.
In this article
- Integrate Deadline Funnel with Zapier
- Integrate your ESP with Zapier
- Integrate EverWebinar with Zapier
- Add the Deadline Funnel tracking pixel to your live webinar page in EverWebinar
- Create a Multi-Step Zap to trigger the deadline when someone attends your live webinar
- Create a Multi-Step Zap to trigger the deadline when someone does not attend your live webinar
Before you get started
You need to create your evergreen Deadline Funnel Campaign. Set up your Deadline Funnel evergreen campaign based on the number of days between when someone attends your webinar and the deadline for your promotion after the webinar. For example, if someone registers for your webinar on Monday, but attends your webinar on Tuesday, the deadline will start counting down on Tuesday.
We're here to help! Contact us on live chat (bottom right corner of the screen) Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm Eastern. Or you can shoot us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Integrate Deadline Funnel with Zapier
Note : Make sure you are logged into your Deadline Funnel account before you begin.
1. In your Zapier account, navigate to My Apps > Connected Accounts. Start typing 'Deadline Funnel' into the box until the Deadline Funnel app appears, then click on it:
2. A window will pop-up asking you to allow Deadline Funnel to access your Zapier account. Click 'Authorize':
Once the connection is made you will see your newly-connected Deadline Funnel account in your list of connected accounts.
Integrate Your Email Service Provider i.e., AWeber, with Zapier
Follow the instructions inside Zapier to connect your Email Service Provider account to your Zapier account.
Integrate EverWebinar with Zapier
You can find EverWebinar's full article on integrating with Zapier here: https://help.genesisdigital.co/607929-Zapier-Integration
Add the Deadline Funnel tracking pixel to your live webinar page in EverWebinar
Navigate in your Deadline Funnel admin to Settings > Advanced and copy your tracking pixel:
Navigate to EverWebinar and go to Integrations > Integrate a 3rd-party tracking system and paste your Deadline Funnel tracking pixel into the 'Webinar live room tracking' box:
Create a Multi-Step Zap to trigger the deadline when someone Attends your live webinar:
1. Start by clicking the 'Make A Zap' button at the top of your Zapier account.
2. Select WebinarJam as your Trigger App:
3. Select 'New Live Attendee' as the trigger and hit 'Continue':
4. If you've already connected your WebinarJam account, you should see the option to select it here. If not, you can go ahead and click 'Connect an Account', follow the instructions provided to connect, and then click 'Continue':
5. In the dropdown on the next screen, you'll see all of your webinars from your EW/WJ account. Go ahead and select the webinar you want to use and click 'Continue':
6. On the next screen, it will prompt you to run a quick test, go ahead and click 'Test trigger':
7. Once the test is successful, click 'Continue':
7. Next, select your Email Service Provider as the Action App (in this example, we're using AWeber):
8. Select 'Create Subscriber' as the AWeber Action:
9. If you've already connected your AWeber account, you should see the option to select it here. If not, you can go ahead and click 'Connect an Account', follow the instructions provided to connect, and then click 'Continue':
10. Select the AWeber account, list and email placeholder you want to use and click 'Continue':
11. It's going to prompt you to test this step. Click 'Test & Continue':
12. Once the test is successful, click the Plus symbol to create your third and final step in the Zap:
13. Select Deadline Funnel from the list of Apps:
14. And then select 'Start Deadline' as the Action and click 'Continue':
15. If you've already connected your Deadline Funnel account, you should see the option to select it here. If not, you can go ahead and click 'Connect an Account', follow the instructions provided to connect, and then click 'Continue':
16. Now select your Deadline Funnel campaign from the 'Promotion' dropdown and select the Email Field (this is going to be the email that gets sent to Deadline Funnel when the Zap runs):
17. On the next screen click 'Test & Continue:
18. And you should see a 'Test was successful!' message. You can now turn your Zap on:
Now, when someone attends your live webinar, they will be added to AWeber as a subscriber, and their deadline will be triggered.
Create a Multi-Step Zap to trigger the deadline when someone does not attend your live webinar:
1. Navigate to 'My Zaps', locate the zap you just created, and click on the little arrow in the right-hand corner of that box. Click 'Copy':
2. The page will refresh and you'll see a new zap titled 'Copy: (name of your original zap). Click on that Zap to edit it:
3. Once in the editor, navigate to 'Choose App & Event' under WebinarJam and select 'Registrant Misses Webinar' instead, then hit 'Continue':
4. Continue to hit 'Continue' to complete that step and then turn on your zap:
Now a new subscriber will be created in AWeber even if they don't attend your webinar, and their deadline will be triggered.
Please note: We recommend you send your webinar reminder and webinar replay emails from EverWebinar, and your post-webinar sales emails from your Email Service Provider, in this case, AWeber.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.