In this guide, we'll show you how to integrate Deadline Funnel and Wix.
You're going to learn:
- How to add a Floating Bar to your Wix page
- Inline Timer Options
Deadline Funnel University: Check out the How to Create an Evergreen Email Funnel course on Deadline Funnel University for a free training series on building your first evergreen campaign!
Create your Deadline Funnel campaign
First… a quick tip: You will need to create your first campaign before you can set up the integration with Wix.
Once you've created your Deadline Funnel campaign, you can follow the steps below to integrate with Wix.
We're here to help! Contact us on live chat (bottom right corner of the screen) Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm Eastern. Or you can shoot us an email any time at email@example.com.
How to add a Floating Bar to Wix
1. In the Wix site dashboard, click "Site Actions" and click "View Live Site" so you can navigate to the published landing page and copy the URL:
2. Navigate to Pages to add a new page, then add your Wix URL, select 'Display Floating Bar', add a redirect URL, and then click 'Save':
3. Navigate to Tracking Code and copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
4. Then navigate to your Wix Site Dashboard >> Settings:
5. Using the same sidebar, navigate to Tracking & Analytics >> New Tool >> Custom:
6. Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code into the code snippet box, and load it into the header area of all pages on your site:
You can now view your Wix page to see your Floating Bar countdown timer.
How to add an Inline Countdown Timer to your Wix page:
Our inline timers require an HTML block within a page in order to function. Unfortunately the "HTML Embed" blocks that Wix offers are shown in your pages as
"iFrame" elements, which are not compatible with our inline timers at this time. We have attempted to find solutions around this issue, however we are limited to the elements that Wix provides in their visual editor.
Please let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.