The direct integration with Sendlane is the easiest way to integrate Deadline Funnel with your Sendlane account.
1. Click on Integrations, then select 'add a new integration' or 'new integration':
2. Select Sendlane, then click 'Next':
3. Now you can copy the Deadline Funnel webhook for setting up the integration in Sendlane:
4. Add your Deadline Funnel webhook to a current Sendlane automation or create a new automation. In this instance, we are using 'Subscribes to a list':
5. Click the '+' button to add an action:
6. Select 'Webhook' in 'What action would you like to add':
7. Paste your Deadline Funnel Webhook into the 'URL' box and select 'POST' as the method:
8. Now the deadline will begin for each contact as soon as they reach the webhook in your automation:
9. You can test by adding a contact to your automation, waiting for the webhook to happen, and then checking under Analytics > Event Tracking in Deadline Funnel to confirm their email address was received by Deadline Funnel:
Important Note about Email Links
For the integration to work, you need to use the Deadline Funnel email links in any of your emails that link to a sales page with a countdown timer, or that link to a page in your funnel that links to another page with your countdown timer.
In other words, the integration requires that your subscribers click one of the Deadline Funnel email links before they reach a page with a countdown. This is necessary in order to make sure each subscriber is assigned the correct deadline.
Adding an Email Timer to Your Sendlane Emails
You can follow this guide to add Deadline Funnel email timers to your Sendlane emails.
If you have any questions, send us a message in chat or email us at email@example.com.