In this guide, we'll show you how to integrate Deadline Funnel and Weebly.
You're going to learn:
Create your Deadline Funnel campaign
First… a quick tip: You will need to create your first campaign before you can set up the integration with Weebly.
Once you've created your Deadline Funnel campaign, you can follow the steps below to integrate with Weebly.
How to add a Floating Bar to Weebly
1. Navigate to Tracking Code and copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
2. In the Weebly Page Editor, go to Settings >> SEO. Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Header Code' field and click 'Save':
3. In the Weebly editor, 'Publish' your page so you can copy the URL for the published page:
4. Navigate to Pages to add a new page, then add your Weebly URL, select 'Display Floating Bar', add a redirect URL, and then click 'Save':
You can now view your Weebly page to see your Floating Bar countdown timer.
How to add an Inline Countdown Timer to your Weebly page
1. Navigate to Pages to add a new page then add your Weebly URL, select 'Display Inline Timer', add your redirect URL, copy the HTML Code you need to display your timer inline, and click 'Save':
2. Navigate to the Weebly Editor and click on the 'Embed Code' icon to add an HTML area where you want your countdown to appear, then click on the HTML widget to open up a little box where you can add your HTML:
3. Paste the Inline code from Deadline Funnel here and click out of the widget to finalize that addition. Then click 'Publish' to update your Weebly page:
4. Preview your page and you will see your countdown:
You can add multiple HTML widgets to your Weebly page to add additional instances of your countdown to the same page.
You're all done!
If you have any questions, contact us on live chat (bottom right corner of the screen) Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm ET. Or you can shoot us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂