How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown Timer to ActiveCampaign:
1. Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
2. In your ActiveCampaign page editor, grab an HMTL block from the right hand menu and place it at the top of your page:
3. Click on the HTML block and paste the Tracking Code in the box on the right, and hit the check mark save:
4. Click 'Publish Page' at the top:
5. Return to Deadline Funnel and navigate to Edit Campaign > Pages, then 1) add the published URL, 2) select 'Display Floating Bar', 3) add a redirect URL, and 4) click 'Save':
6. When you refresh your published page, you will now see your floating bar timer:
Using an Inline Countdown on ActiveCampaign:
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must complete the steps outlined above, as well as these additional steps:
1. Navigate to Edit Campaign > Pages and add your landing page URL, select 'Display Inline timer', copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page, then click 'Save':
2. Back in ActiveCampaign, grab an HTML block, add it the section where you want the timer to appear, and paste the Inline Code Snppet in the box on the right hand, then hit the check mark to save:
3. Click 'Publish Page' at the top and open up your page:
And that's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.