In this guide, we'll show you how to track sales for your Deadline Funnel campaign in Flodesk.
For tips, troubleshooting, and FAQs, refer to our main sales tracking doc.
To see all our Flodesk guides, please visit our main Flodesk doc.
In order for this to work, you will need to add subscribers to a specific segment when they purchase your product, and then you will use them being added to that segment as the trigger for the Sales Tracking in Deadline Funnel.
Adding subscribers to a specific segment when they purchase can be done in the settings of a Flodesk checkout page (more info from Flodesk here) OR using another Zap between Flodesk and whatever third party checkout you're using.
How to set up sales tracking using Zapier
1. In Zapier, create a new Zap and select Flodesk as the trigger app that will send your purchase information to Deadline Funnel:
2. Select 'Subscriber Added to Segment' as the Trigger app Event and click 'Continue':
3. Connect your Flodesk account to Zapier by following the next prompts from Zapier.
4. Select the Segment in Flodesk that you'll be adding people to when they purchase:
5. Select 'Test trigger' to pull in an existing subscriber from that segment in Flodesk. Zapier will confirm once that's successful, and then you can move on to the Action step.
6. For the Action step, choose 'Deadline Funnel':
7. Select 'Track Purchase' for the Deadline Funnel Action and then 'Continue':
8. Follow the prompt from Zapier to connect your Deadline Funnel account to Zapier and select 'Continue'.
9. Complete the details for your Deadline Funnel sales tracking:
Select your Deadline Funnel campaign
Select the Customer Email Address field to capture the email
Set the currency for your sales
Set the value of each sale
Select the Customer First Name field
10. Send a test purchase to Deadline Funnel to confirm that your sales tracking is working correctly:
11. You can view your results in the 'Sales Tracked' section of Analytics:
If you have any questions, contact us via chat (bottom right corner of your screen) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help! 🙂