In order to use Deadline Funnel's sales tracking feature, you must use one of our API Integrations or use Zapier.
We offer sales tracking using direct API Integrations with the following platforms:
You can click on the email platform you're using above to go directly to our article on how to set up the Sales Tracking with that platform.
You will need to follow the instructions in the next section of this documentation to set up sales tracking using Zapier.
How to set up sales tracking using Zapier:
1. In Zapier, create a new Zap and select the application that will send your purchase information to Deadline Funnel:
2. Select 'New Purchase' as the app Trigger:
3. Choose Deadline Funnel as the Action App:
4. Select 'Track Purchase' for the Deadline Funnel Action:
5. Complete the details for your Deadline Funnel purchase tracking, 1) select the correct Deadline Funnel campaign, 2) Select the field to capture the email, 3) set the currency for your sales, and 4) set the value of each sale:
6. Send a test purchase to Deadline Funnel to confirm that your sales tracking is working correctly:
7. You can view your results in the 'Sales Tracking' section of Analytics:
Tips and Troubleshooting
The video below covers ideas for troubleshooting issues with Sales Tracking.
More often than not, the root of the problem is with the email or checkout page software and how the signal is sent to Deadline Funnel. The video below explains how to find and fix those issues.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen