Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Thrive Cart.
Deadline Funnel default behavior
The default behavior in Deadline Funnel is to always show a deadline on the page.
How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown:
1. Log into your Thrive Cart account, navigate to 'Products' and click 'Get URL' so you can copy the URL for the product you want to integrate with Deadline Funnel:
2. Navigate to Pages and click 'Add New Page'. Add your Thrive Cart Product URL, select 'Display Floating Bar', add a redirect URL and click 'Save':
3. Once you're satisfied with your floating bar timer, click on 'Tracking Code' to copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code':
4. Navigate back to your Thrive Cart account, and edit your Product so that you can add tracking in the Checkout >> Tracking tab:
5. Paste your Deadline Funnel code into the 'Tracking' box labeled, 'Paste this tracking code to add to all of this product's pages':
Be sure to click 'Save & get URL' to save your changes.
6. Visit your checkout page URL to see your countdown floating at the bottom. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar looks like:
That's it! You've now integrated your Deadline Funnel countdown into your Thrive Cart checkout page.
How to use a pre-applied ThriveCart coupon code with Deadline Funnel:
To pre-apply a ThriveCart discount coupon to your page, you need to add the coupon to your Deadline Funnel email link.
1. Follow the steps above to add the countdown timer to your ThriveCart page.
2. Now head over to ThriveCart and go to Products>>Coupons.
3. Click the 'Copy code' button and save the coupon code in your text editor
4. Head to the Emails section of your campaign and copy the Deadline Funnel Email link for your page:
5. Before you can use the email link to link out to your page from your emails, you need to apply the coupon to the email link.
To do that, add '&coupon=' and the coupon code that you copied in the previous step to the email link. It should look like this example:
6. Now make sure to use this adapted link everywhere that you link out to your sales page from your emails. When your subscribers click the link, they'll see the countdown timer, and the discount code will be pre-applied.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.