When you create an email in Drip, you'll choose between the Visual Builder or the Text/HTML Builder.
In this guide, we'll show you:
How to add Email Countdown Code to Drip Visual Builder
1. In your Drip Campaign, click on New Email and then select the 'Visual Builder':
2. Name your new email and click 'Create Broadcast':
3. Add any tags and conditions you want to segment your list, then click 'Next' to compose the broadcast:
4. In the Drip visual email editor, click 'Source' code icon to view the HTML code for your email:
5. In the Deadline Funnel admin, navigate to Edit Campaign >> Emails and click on the HTML Email Timer Code to copy it
6. Paste the Email Timer Code from Deadline Funnel into your editor where you want the animated countdown timer to appear and click 'OK:
7. You will now see a preview of your animated countdown timer:
How to add Email Countdown Code to Drip Text/HTML emails
In the Deadline Funnel admin, navigate to Edit Campaign >> Emails and click on the HTML Code to copy it, you'll need this to add the animated countdown to your emails:
2. In Drip's email editor, click on Source:
3. Now paste the HTML Code from Deadline Funnel into your editor where you want the animated countdown image to appear.
4. Click Source again to see a preview of your countdown timer:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen