Note : You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with an Ontrapage.
These instructions are using the latest (V3) version of the OntraPage Builder.
How to add a Floating Bar Countdown to Your OntraPage:
1. Log into Ontraport and navigate to Pages:
2. Click the name of your Landing Page if you want to edit an existing page, or click 'New Landing Page' to create a new Ontrapage:
3. Navigate to the 'Tracking Code' section of your Deadline Funnel Admin and copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
4. Then, 1) navigate to your Landing Page Settings and 2) click on 'custom code:
5. Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the Custom Code box in the 'header code' tab and click 'Save':
6. Copy your Ontrapage URL from the 'Domain' section of your Landing Page menu:
7. Back in Deadline Funnel, navigate to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages and 1) add your Ontraport URL, 2) select 'Display Floating Bar', 3) add a redirect URL, and 4) click 'Save':
If you are using a Floating Bar countdown timer, you're all done! Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like on your page:
How to Add an Inline Countdown to Your OntraPage:
1. To start, make sure you've followed Steps 1-7 above to add the Deadline Funnel Tracking Code to your Ontrapage. Once you've done that, navigate to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages and click 'Edit Settings', then select 'Display Inline Timer', copy the HTML code snippet, and click 'Save':
2. Return to your Ontraport Landing Page editor, and add a Custom HTML block where you want your countdown timer to appear:
3. Click 'Edit Code' in the 'CUSTOM HTML' box and paste your HTML snippet inside and click 'Save':
4. Save your page settings and publish the page to see your countdown timer:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.