Create your Deadline Funnel campaign
Before you can add the Deadline Funnel timer to your EasyWebinar replay page, you will need to create your first Deadline Funnel campaign.
Once you've created your Deadline Funnel campaign, you can follow the steps below.
We're here to help! Contact us on live chat (bottom right corner of the screen) Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm Eastern. Or you can shoot us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Adding the timer to an EasyWebinar replay page
1. In the Deadline Funnel admin, click on the Tracking Code tab in the top menu. A lightbox will appear with the Tracking Code for your account, go ahead and click 'Copy the tracking code' to copy it to your clipboard:
2. Now go into your EasyWebinar account and navigate the Events tab. Locate the event you want to integrate with and click 'Edit Event':
3. Click 'Advanced Options':
4. Select 'Third Party Tracking':
5. Scroll down the 'Replay Page' section, and paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code in the 'Header Scripts' box:
6. Click 'Save & Publish' at the top and you'll be redirected back to the Events tab. Now click on 'Publishing Options':
7. And copy the Replay Page Link:
8. Navigate back to Deadline Funnel and go into Edit Campaign > Pages. Click 'Add New Page' at the top and paste your Replay Page Link into the 'Before the Deadline' box. You can also add a redirect URL here, if you want to send people away from the replay after the deadline has expired:
9. Hit 'Save' when you're finished, and now you can load up your replay page and see your Deadline Funnel timer in action:
And that's it! You're all set. :)
If you have any questions, please reach out to us in chat or shoot us an email at email@example.com