Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Squarespace. You can integrate a 'Product Launch' or 'Evergreen' campaign with Squarespace.
Copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code so you can add it to your Squarespace page:
2. Make sure your Squarespace page is in your Pages in order for your countdown timer to appear on your page:
3. Add a Code Block to your Squarespace page (Code blocks are a Business feature in Squarespace):
4. Paste the tracking code provided by Deadline Funnel into the code block and click 'Apply':
5. Once you save your changes, your countdown will now appear on your Squarespace page. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like:
Using an Inline Countdown on your Page
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must follow the instructions above and then complete these additional steps:
1. After you add your page URL to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages, select 'Display Inline timer' and copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page:
2. Click 'Edit' on the section where you want to add the timer and select '< / > Code':
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the code box, click 'Apply', and then save your page:
That's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your Squarespace page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this answer your question?