Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Squarespace. You can integrate a 'Product Launch' or 'Evergreen' campaign with Squarespace.
1. Copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code so you can add it to your Squarespace page:
2. Navigate to your Squarespace account, click on your site, and then click 'Settings' in the left-hand menu:
3. Click 'Advanced':
4. And finally click 'Code Injection':
5. Paste the tracking code from Deadline Funnel into the 'Header' section:
6. Now go back to Deadline Funnel > Edit Campaign > Pages and make sure the URL of your Squarespace page, as well as your After page for after the deadline expires, has been added here:
7. Once you save your changes, your countdown will now appear on your Squarespace page. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like:
Using an Inline Timer on your Page
If you are using the Inline Timer type, you must follow the instructions above and then complete these additional steps:
1. After you add your page URL to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages, select 'Display Inline timer' and copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page:
2. Click 'Edit' on the section where you want to add the timer and select '< / > Code':
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the code box, click 'Apply', and then save your page:
That's it! Your inline timer will now appear on your Squarespace page.
Using Portal on on your Squarespace page
Step 1: Go to the “Pages” section of your Deadline Funnel campaign and click “Add New Page”
Step 2: Click the “Display Portal” Option:
Step 3: Add the page where you want Portal to show up, and if you want it to redirect to a different page when the deadline ends, add the redirect page. (If you don’t want it to redirect, leave this field blank)
Step 4: Click “Save” and then go test the page to see if Portal is showing up. You should see it within a minute or two of making the updates.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this answer your question?