In this doc, we'll show you How to add the Email Countdown Code to Aweber. There are a few additional steps to complete after that -
1. Navigate to Edit Campaign >> Emails:
2. Click the 'HTML code' to copy your animated countdown code:
If you are adding the Email Timer to multiple emails in your campaign, it is important that you copy a fresh code for each email that you’re adding it to.
Each time you copy the code, DF generates a new, slightly different code. So, for example, if you are using the timer in two different emails, you would click to copy the code and add it to the first email, then come back to Deadline Funnel, click to copy the code a second time, and paste that new code into your second email.
This helps to ensure that your subscribers always see an update deadline timer in their emails.
3. In your Aweber editor, click the 'Source' icon to view the HTML editor:
4. Copy and paste the Deadline Funnel HTML Code into the Aweber Source box where you want your countdown to appear and click 'OK':
5. Once saved, you can preview your email countdown timer in your email editor:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.