Note : You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Shopify.
You can integrate a Deadline Funnel countdown on a Shopify product page using a floating bar or an inline countdown timer.
Adding Deadline Funnel Tracking Code to Your Theme
1. Click on 'Themes' in your Shopify store editor:
2. Click the dropdown and select 'Edit Code':
3. Under 'Layout' click on 'theme.liquid':
4. Navigate to the 'Tracking Code' section of your Deadline Funnel dashboard and copy your Tracking Code:
5. Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code into theme.liquid right before the closing header tag:
6. Click 'Save':
Using a Floating Bar Countdown on a Product Page
1. Navigate to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages and add your product page URL, select 'Display Floating Bar', add your redirect URL, and click 'Save':
2. Save your changes and visit your product page to see your floating bar countdown timer. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like:
Using an Inline Countdown on a Product Page
If you are using an Inline Countdown, you must complete these additional steps:
1. Navigate to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages and add your product page URL, select 'Display Inline Timer', add your redirect URL, copy the HTML code needed to display your timer inline, and click 'Save':
2. In the editor for your product page, click the source code icon in the 'Description' section:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the source code wherever you would like your countdown timer to appear and click 'Save':
4. That's it! Refresh your page and your inline countdown will now appear on your product page:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.