Integrating your Teachable Sales Page with Deadline Funnel enables you to create an evergreen funnel offering a limited-time discount for each lead. Each deadline will be personalized on an individual basis, offering an incentive to purchase, on an evergreen, rolling basis.
Note: Before you integrate the deadline with your Teachable page, you'll need to create a campaign.
Create your Teachable Coupon:
1. Click on your course name in your Teachable admin:
2. Next, click on 'Coupons' and then click 'New Coupon':
3. Fill in your coupon type, discount percentage, number of coupons available, coupon code, coupon name, and expiration date and click 'Add Coupon':
Integrate Deadline Funnel with your Teachable Page:
1. In your Deadline Funnel admin, click on 'Tracking Code' to copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
2. In your Teachable Admin, navigate to Site > Code Snippets:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head Code Snippets' box and click 'Save':
4. Go back to your Coupon in Teachable, hit 'Preview' and Copy the URL from the address bar:
5. Navigate back to Deadline Funnel, add the URL of your Teachable page to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages, select 'Display Floating Bar', and (optionally) add your Redirect URL, then hit 'Save':
6. When you preview your discount sales page you will see your floating bar countdown. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like:
Adding an Inline Countdown Timer to your Teachable Page:
1. Follow all the steps above, then navigate to your Pages tab in your Deadline Funnel campaign, click 'Edit Settings' and select the icon to 'Display Inline Timer', then copy the Code Snippet that's displayed, and click Save:
2. Return to your course in Teachable and edit your sales page:
3. In your sales page editor, add an HTML block to your page:
4. Paste the HTML snippet from above into the Custom HTML block and click 'Save':
5. When you view your sales page you will see your countdown:
How To Add Portal To Your Sales Page
1. After you've added the Tracking Code to your site settings, go to the “Pages” section of your Deadline Funnel campaign and click “Add New Page”
2. Click the “Display Portal” Option:
3. Add the page where you want Portal to show up, and if you want it to redirect to a different page when the deadline ends, add the redirect page. (If you don’t want it to redirect, leave this field blank)
4. Click “Save” and then go test the page to see if Portal is showing up. You should see it within a minute or two of making the updates.
That's it! If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.