Integrating your Teachable Sales Page with Deadline Funnel enables you to create an evergreen funnel offering a limited-time discount for each lead. Each deadline will be personalized on an individual basis, offering an incentive to purchase, on an evergreen, rolling basis.
Note: Before you integrate the deadline with your Teachable page, you'll need to create a campaign.
Create your Teachable Coupon:
1. Click on your course name in your Teachable admin:
2. Next, click on 'Coupons' and then click 'New Coupon':
3. Fill in your coupon type, discount percentage, number of coupons available, coupon code, coupon name, and expiration date and click 'Add Coupon':
Integrate Deadline Funnel with your Teachable Page:
1. In your Deadline Funnel admin, click on 'Tracking Code' to copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
2. In your Teachable Admin, navigate to Site > Code Snippets:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head Code Snippets' box and click 'Save':
4. Go back to your Coupon in Teachable, hit 'Preview' and Copy the URL from the address bar:
5. Navigate back to Deadline Funnel, add the URL of your Teachable page to Campaigns > Edit Campaign > Pages, select 'Display Floating Bar', and (optionally) add your Redirect URL, then hit 'Save':
6. When you preview your discount sales page you will see your floating bar countdown. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like:
That's it! If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.