Note : You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with OptimizePress.
You can easily add your Deadline Funnel Tracking Code globally to your OptimizePress LiveEditor pages.
Using a Floating Bar Timer
1. Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
2. In the OptimizePress Dashboard navigate to >> Analytics and Tracking >> Other Tracking Codes':
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Other Tracking Codes' box and click 'Save Settings':
4. Navigate back to Deadline Funnel > Pages, add the URL of your page, select 'Display Floating bar', select your redirect URL, and click 'Save':
5. Your floating bar countdown timer will appear on your page. Here's an example of what it will look like:
Using an Inline Timer
1. If you are going to use an Inline countdown timer, navigate to Pages, add a new page and add your page URL, select 'Display Inline Timer', add your redirect URL, copy the HTML code needed to add your timer to your page and click 'Save':
2. In your OptimizePress LiveEditor, click 'Add Element, select 'Custom HTML/Shortcode' and click the next arrow:
3. Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the Custom HTML/Shortcode box and click 'Insert':
4. Save all changes for your page
5. When you view your page, you will see your inline countdown timer:
You're all done! Your countdown timer has now been integrated into your OptimizePress page.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.