In this video, we provide an overview of how to integrate your webinar platform with Deadline Funnel.
There are two types of emails you'll be sending:
Pre-webinar (registration links, reminders)
Post-webinar (replay, sales emails)
You can use StealthSeminar to send all of the pre-webinar notifications, but it's important to use your actual email platform (e.g. ActiveCampaign) for sending out all emails after the webinar happens.
This means that your replay email as well as your post-webinar sales emails need to be sent from your email platform (e.g. ActiveCampaign), and not sent through StealthSeminar.
There are two main ways to integrate StealthSeminar and Deadline Funnel.
If you are using one of these email platforms, follow the direct integration method:
If you are using a different email platform, we recommend following the first two steps in this guide, and then using our Zapier integration to actually trigger the deadline based on those tags being added.
Creating tags for Attended/Did Not attend
The first step of the direct integration method is to integrate StealthSeminar with your email platform.
The most important part of this step is that you send two tags from StealthSeminar to your email platform, as shown in the following screenshots:
1. A tag that is applied when someone "came to the webinar" - e.g. samplewebinar-attended-webinar:
2. A tag that is applied when someone "did not come" - e.g. samplewebinar-missed-webinar:
Add the Tracking Pixel to your live webinar page
The next step is going to be adding a Tracking Pixel to your live webinar page so that Deadline Funnel can start tracking your subscribers based on their IP address and a cookie in their browser as soon as they land on the webinar page.
1. Start by grabbing the Tracking Pixel from your Deadline Funnel account. You can find this under Edit Campaign > Settings, at the very bottom, under 'Advanced':
2. Now navigate to your webinar in StealthSeminar and click 'Miscellaneous':
3. Go to 'Tracking Code Setup' and click Configure:
4. Locate the Webinar Viewing section and paste your Tracking Pixel into the 'Inside Head' box:
Hit 'Save' and that completes this step!
Integrate Deadline Funnel with your Email Platform
The next step is to integrate Deadline Funnel with your email platform, so that whenever either of the two tags you created earlier are applied in your email platform, Deadline Funnel starts the tracking for that subscriber.
Please click on one of the following links to view the integration guide for your email platform:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.